“We support individuals in organizations.”
We are Organization Developers: our goal is to successfully design and implement transformation processes in organizations through Change Management and Transition.
Change Management means for us to support our client by providing the right tools, processes and structures. Transition describes the guidance we provide for our client in the corresponding psychological reorientation of all involved parties – including new mindsets, attitudes and patterns of behavior. Interconnecting these two dimensions of development is the foundation for a successful process of change.
This developmental process always involves forming new perspectives and implementing goals, in short the switch from an old and known state to a new and less familiar one. Structuring and designing the often complex transitions and convincing the involved parties early on of the benefits of this permanent change is a challenging task for the responsible executives in the organisation. We are by your side with knowledge and experience.
Leveraging organizational potential: We deeply believe that people and teams have a natural interest in development and growth. Nevertheless people in organizations find themthelves in phases of stagnation and paralysation.
Our passion is to initiate new motions for change: We empower transformations. For us, leveraging organizational potential is to enable our clients to create healthy, valuable, lively and robust organizations which are smart, business-driven ready for the future.
“Concentration on the essential – with heart and mind”
- We identify ourselves as long term partners who ensure the success of your project and the related transformations.
- We develop together with you innovative concepts and support you in the successful implementation.
- Our stance: Create clarity and understanding, be involved and detached, to have the right impact.
- We employ process formats that promote participation and self-responsibility.
- Our approach is, to include people in the change, in order to transform consternation into engagement and a will to participate.
- We are convinced: Individuals in organizations wish for a respectful handling of what has been achieved together. They also have a very natural interest in a shared future. Respect and self-responsibility are our core values.
Dr. Carla Hegeler
- Business Graduate (Diplom-Kauffrau) and Ph.D in the Development and Configuration of Professional Relations in Corporate Organizations.
- Longtime corporate experience as personnel officer, HR senior expert, personnel and organization developer and senior management in HR of a global player
- 2-year long certification as systemic consultant for organizations at the ISB Wiesloch
- Change training (certification) at the change campus of the consultant group Neuwaldegg
- 2,5-year long certified training as a coach at Hephaistos – Coaching Center Munich
Areas of Expertise
- Organization and team development in corporations, conglomerates, healthcare and small to medium-sized businesses:
- Assignments related to organizational change/restructuring concerning issues including communication between groups of differing occupations, composition of new teams (parting and restarting) as well as assignment, process and rule review.
- Further examples: Outcome evaluations of employee surveys in the team, development of quality awareness in production, inter-departmental collaborations or efficacy analysis of leadership in leadership teams.
- Individual coaching of executives and experts: Topics include for example personal branding, work-life-balance, role analysis and demarcation, leading in teams, “new in leadership“ or change of leadership, career development and professional reorientation. Diagnosis and work also take place with GPOP/MBTI.
- Business Graduate
- Training and advanced specialization in systemic consulting
- Training in holistic consulting – Genuine Contact
- Training in participatory methods like Open Space, Appreciative Inquiry, World Café, Dynamic Facilitation
Areas of Expertise
- Long term processes of change in organizations – project management, consulting and implementation together with my clients and employers
- Development of teams (fitting and balance of strategy, processes and structure)
- Development of a team identity and team spirit (building of a work culture): “Strength and Home”
- Counseling and coaching of executives and change agents in change processes and projects (e.g. change of leadership coaching)
- Planning and execution of large group events
- Institute for Integrative Psychotherapy, Berlin, integrative therapist
- Genuine Contact Vienna, training as a holistic consultant and organization developer
- College of Higher Education Freiburg (Fachhochschule Freiberg), studies in psychology, political science and sociology with a focus on adult education: Graduate of Social Pedagogy (Diplom Sozialpädagogin)
- Synnecta, Cologne, organization development and change management: process consultant
- Synnecta, Cologne, coaching in guidance and self-guidance: Coach
Areas of Expertise
- Longtime experience as a senior manager for a social support agency
- Longtime experience as a consultant, including an international consulting firm
- Execution of organization and team development projects
- Change Management – Solutions
- Execution of workshops and interactive large group events
- Conflict management and team development of top teams
- Senior management development
- Individual coaching of senior managers and experts, covering topics like management change, professional reorientation, self-guidance and the next step for a successful development
“We live successful change.”
For many years now we have initiated and accompanied change in organizations. Our goal is for people to stay engaged with the structural and strategical transitions as well as with the process innovations, so that they are able to reorientate themselves and perceive their work as effective and meaningful.
Permanent change management in a company means first and foremost to continuously increase the performance and problem solving capabilities of the company as a whole. The increase in productivity is the accomplishment of a well- working system. Thus, one of our most important tasks is to repeatedly create stable conditions that connect, integrate and mobilize the knowledge and manifold competencies present in the company. For abrupt changes on the other hand – for example in-/outsourcing of company positions – it is more about transforming paralyzing consternation felt in the organizations into the direction of engaged openness. This creates a demand for concepts that promote participation and the establishment of a transparent information and communications strategy.
individuals.We support executives, experts and project managers in making their role and their tasks more precise. This can equally be in form of a Coaching or a consultation in the sense of a Sparring-Partnership. At the center of our attention lie improving self-navigation, personal development and finding an optimal solution.
teams.A team mirrors all dimensions of a company. Therefore, to develop a team for us means to balance the major centers of gravity in a company: strategies and goals, structures, roles and rules, working processes and decision making essentials, as well as personal engagement and cooperation.
organizations.We advise and support companies with solid coherent architectures and designs for their strategy implementations, structural and procedural changes, the development of models and goals as well as modifications in the existing company culture.
“Changing organizations together.”
The standard we hold ourselves to, is to build relationships with our clients that are founded on mutual trust and shared values. We accompany permanent change in an organization in a professional and engaging manner. We therefore would like to let our clients speak for themselves:
“The task was to accompany my new department – fusion of 2 departments – through a team workshop and to make 4 team leaders, 1 department head and 4 teams fit for the future.
Reet accepted the challenge and accompanied me competently in form of a “gemischtes Doppel” (German: mixed double): Together with Roland Mittelmaier und Carla Hegeler and employing process accompaniment in the leadership team, individual consultation and an event with the large group, I managed to improve the content orientation and overall cooperation in what is a professionally and temperamentally a very heterogeneous group. The intervention qualities, reflexiveness, and customer orientation of the two are really high. Preparation, setting up and execution as well as the follow-up meetings for the different services were very much to my liking, just like their engaging hands-on work with difficult interpersonal situations.Head of Product Management and Calculations Business Customers
– BRANCH ENERGY SERVICES, Munich
“The project ‘Qualitätsbewusstsein’ (German: quality awareness), which we executed with the help of reet, was in comparison to the other projects that I have been in charge of so far very out of the ordinary: It was a project with a hard to define starting point, where even the path for implementation of the planned project end result were completely unclear at that point in time. After a very thorough market research we decided for the support of reet, because we were impressed by their fresh, engaging and creative attitude and their openness to new ideas and approaches. We had the impression that reet didn’t just want to sell us “trusted” standard solutions. This was confirmed in the project’s conceptualization phase, in which reet together with us developed a tailor-made evaluation and implementation package. During the implementation reet proved themselves as exceedingly engaged, motivated and flexible. In this area to which all of us were new, the careful attention to the emotional state of the project members as well as to that of the connected departments was extremely important: several times a modification of the strategy was necessary and was executed smoothly and trouble-free and even went unnoticed by people external to the project. The result of the project ‘Qualitätsbewusstsein’ was equally impressive and impressionable for the sponsor, project management and project members alike: We learned how important the role model function of each individual is, the definition of ‘rules & regulations’ as well as how to implement them and fill them with life. Besides the excellent result, the fun and the joy of laughing was also never forgotten
– Jürgen Brönner, Head of Operations for Quality Management
“My starting point was a promotion that raised me from my previous groups of colleagues to an executive position. In this new role it was particular important to me to find the right balance between comradery and authority. With very competent and individual guidance reet greatly helped me on this path. Especially helpful for me, was becoming conscious of my own basic patterns of behavior. From this we then developed strategies that can help me to get orientated in different situations.”
– Head of Information Science, PHARMACEUTICAL BRANCH
If you have gotten curious and would like to know more, we are very happy to give you detailed references. Just get in touch!
“We work together.”
Our beliefs concerning trust and sustainable collaborations don’t stop at our clients: For years we have been working with a network of experts that share our understanding of change. We value our partners for their professionalism and personality, including all their competencies and personal styles. Diversity of perspectives and plurality in approaches as well as in the finding of solutions enriches our work and makes it thus all the more valuable for our clients. At this point a word from our partners:
“What is there more beautiful and effective than truly fruitful, inspiring and productive teamwork? From the start I have maintained a reliable cooperation with reet: For many years we have now executed ambitious development and consultation undertakings in the consultant system.
– Berit Susan Sievers, CONSULTANT & COACH, Zankenhausen (Nahe München)
“For me the collaboration with ‘reet’ is a privilege – professionally and personally. I experience all partners as a true team. The honest and constructive exchange is, in my eyes, the basis for genuinely solution-orientated, creative and functioning concepts.
– Renate Frommbeck, POTENZIAL ENTFALTEN VERÄNDERUNG GESTALTEN, Garmisch-Partenkirchen
“Warmth and professionalism are for me the salient features of the collaboration with reet. It is a lot of fun to discuss with each other, to develop new customer formats and execute them and to create a framework for truly sustainable solution in this way.”
– Daniela Krug-Gottwald, CENTRADO ENTWICKLUNGSBERATUNG, Munich
“Open to novelty, honest, amicable: My interaction with the team of reet have a foundation of complete trust. The exchange with the different personalities and their diverse competencies inspires. Consequently, my work with reet is not just professional but also offers sufficient room for fun.”
– Christa Kube CK LEADERSHIP-COACHING, Munich
“It was again my pleasure to work with reet. The discussions beforehand were concise and on-point, the information about the client clear and informative, the planing efficient and goal-orientated. The collaboration during our action-based business scenario, including the appealing climbing element, lead to a lot of fun and has contributed greatly to the success of the team building.
-Ingo Stapperfenne, OUTWARD BOUND, Dresden
Responsible Persons: Dr. Hegeler Mittelmaier Nissen – limited liability partnership for corporate consulting and organization development, Pelargonienweg 44, 81377 Munich.
Dr. Carla Hegeler, Pelargonienweg 44, 81377 Munich
Susanne Nissen, Donnersbergerstr. 49, 80634 Munich
Roland Mittelmaier, Birkenstr. 29, 82377 Penzberg
Place of Business: Munich
Local Court of Munich
Registered in the Partnership Register Under the No.: 1521/2016
VATIN According to § 27a Value Added Tax Act: DE306814258.
Tax Number : 143/513/30393
Webdesign, Illustration & Programming:
Sonja M. Spies_ neue denke. Agency for Communication Design &
Sabrina Fuchs _Füchsin. Smart Graphic Design. Munich &
Regina Tokarczyk_Initial Development of the Logos &
Piotr Madej_Web Developer
Stefan Maria Rother_Photography & fotolia.com
© reet. leveraging organizational potential 2015
All rights, including the use in extracts, the photomechanical reproduction (including microcopy) as well as analysis using databases or the feeding into and processing in electronic systems remain reserved to “reet. Unternehmen entwickeln”. The same applies to multimedia data (sound, images, programs, etc.).
All information is to the best of our knowledge, but with no guarantee that the information is correct or complete.
Despite careful content monitoring we assume no liability for the content of external links.
The content of linked web pages is exclusively the liability of the respective provider.
reet explicitly states that the transfer of data over the internet (e.g. during the sending of inquiries by e-mail) involves security risks and vulnerabilities that can not be fully mitigated and thus might involve the risk of access by a third party.